Travel Document (Processing time: 3 Days)
- Two copies of the completed and printed application form.
(Please Download) To Save the Form ‘Right Click’ on the downloaded Form and click on ‘Save As’. Save the Form on your computer then fill the Form. To Print, please select Option ‘NONE’ on ‘Page Scaling’ or ‘ACTUAL SIZE’, then Print the completed Form.
- Valid Passport & Photocopy of passport
Note: If you have pending visa appliccation at home office and you need to apply for MRP without passport, please ensure that you provide Home Office letter which includes your home office or case reference number
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate
- Total 2 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm)
- Due to the Live MRP enrolment system, the applicant must visit the embassy with cash of (£110) for passport fee except for the special circumstances
- The application by post is no longer accepted except for the special circumstances. However, applicant from Ireland, Malta or Iceland can apply for MRP by post. If applying by post, please enclose bank draft or postal order of (£110) made payable to ‘Embassy of Nepal’ and a separate (£10) bank draft or postal order for the self addressed return envelope (for renewed passport to be sent back). In addition, postal application should send 4 pp size photographs (borderless, white background, colour, size 35mm x 45mm
- Travel itinerary
- Fees: (£35)
- The validity of Travel Document will remain 1 month. Thus, you will need to travel withion one month of issuance of Travel Document.