- Duly prepared 2 copies of power of attorney in Nepali paper
- Handwritten or printed application addressed to the Embassy by the attorney giver
- Original & copy of citizenship certificate of both PoA giver and reciever
- 2 each passport size recent photos of both parties(Please note that other then passport size photos are not valid)
- At least two witnesses should be present during signing of the deed
- PoA giver must be present at the Embassy and sign the deed in front of the Head of the Mission
- Original & copy of the document (Land Ownership Certificate / Lal Purja) of which ownership is being transferred
- The attorney giver should present his/her passport and a copy of it
- If the power of attorney is related to divorce, the attorney giver should submit a original and copy of his/her marriage certificate.
Required documents for Power Of Attorney in Nepali. Download
Required Fees: £20
Notice on collecting fees at Bank:
The Embassy of Nepal in London is pleased to inform that the required visa fee, passport fee and other consular fee can be deposited to the following Bank Account of this Embassy from 01 January 2017.
Sort Code: 601533
Account No: 05552060
Notting Hill Gate, London
The Embassy of Nepal is delighted to request to all the service seekers to contact the Embassy with their deposited voucher for passport service, visa service and other consular service. However, service seeker can directly pay fee in cash at the Embassy in case of emergency for the time being.
- Applicant may leave the document after signing with self-addressed prepaid postal envelope and the Embassy can mail back to the concerned after processing them
- Payments can be made with Cash or Postal Order. Personal Cheques are not accepted.
- The service delivery is 24 Hours
- Applications should be submitted between 9:15 – 13:00 hrs and 13:00 – 15:15 hrs during working days
- Document Collection:Between 9:15 – 13:00 hrs and 13:00 – 17:00 hrs during working days
- If you have lost power of attorney (POA) and want to make a new, you have to publish a 7 days or 15 days notice in national newspaper explaining all the information in detail and also have to inform concerned office, Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassy of Nepal, London.
If you have made POA and want to change information, you have to publish a 7 days or 15 days notice in a national newspaper explaining the reason why you want to change with all relevant information and also have to inform concerned office, Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassy of Nepal, London. You can then return your current POA to embassy and apply for new POA.
Contact Person: Mr. Tejendra Regmi: Attache