Information regarding Passports
- Personal cheques and/or credit/debit cards are not accepted for payment.
- Once the Passport/ Travel Document is issued, the fees will not be refunded.
- Please send your application for passport along with required documents to the Embassy to Consular Section, Embassy of Nepal, 12 A Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8 4QU.
- Nepalese citizens having birth place other than in Nepal and have attended the age of 16 must submit citizenship certificate for new passport
- If the application has been made in person, please bring along your original passport and reciept when coming in to collect your renewed passport.
- If the application has been sent via post, please send us back the original passport with request letter (stating you would require the renewed passport back.)
- When collecting newly issued MRP (via post or in person), original Passport is needed so that embassy can cancel the original one.
Passport Act, Rules and Regulation