Notice on fast track visa service
The Embassy of Nepal in London is pleased to inform that the visa for Nepal will be provided on the same day from 1 January 2017.
Information regarding Visa.
- Once the visa is issued, it will not be amended, revalidated and visa fees will not be refunded.
- Personal cheques and credit cards are not accepted for visa fees.
- Visitors may also obtain tourist visa at following arrival points in Nepal:
- Tribhubhan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa
- Visa fees at arrival points: 15 days=$25, 30 days=$40, 90 days=$100
- If applicant wishes to obtain visa on arrival, two pp sized photographs should be presented
- Nationals of the following countries must apply for a tourist visa through Nepalese Embassies as they do not get visas on arrival at the entry points of Nepal mentioned above
Visa Requirement for all Travel Document Holder (Processing time 3-4 weeks)
- Travel Document holders should apply for a tourist visa at the Nepalese Embassy.
- Applicant should have a valid sponsor letter from Nepal and the sponsorer should hold Nepalese citizenship
- Photocopy of Sponsors’ citizenship Card
- Application letter & Form(Download)
If you do not have a sponsor letter the following document are required
- Details of Hotel reservation
- Valid Air Ticket
- Latest Bank Statement
- Application letter & Form(Download )
- Please send your application as per the requirements mentioned below to Consular Section, Embassy of Nepal, 12 A Kensington Palace Garden, London W8 4QU.
Six months from the date of entry. The validity of visa dates are counted from the date of arrival in Nepal.
A tourist visa can be extended from the Department of Immigration and Pokhara Immigration Office for a total of 120 days. An additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Department. Over the course of a visa year, a tourist cannot stay in Nepal more than cumulative 150 days.
Non-Residential Nepalese Visa:
1.If any foreigner of Nepalese origin residing in foreign country wish to reside or conduct business, profession or Study, teach in any subject in Nepal, non-residential Nepalese visa may be issued to him and of his family.
2. An application in the format under Appendix 3a may be submitted through Nepalese mission located in the foreign country or directly to the Department for the visa pursuant to Sub-rule (1).
3. The visa pursuant to Sub-rule (1) may be issued for up to 10 years at one time, and such visa may be extended as per necessity.
4. The format of non-residential Nepalese visa shall be under Appendix 3b.
For Rules and Appendix Please see link below Immigration office, Nepal
For other category of visas please visit following link Immigration office, Nepal
For more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org